1. Introduction 1.1 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking. By making a booking with us, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our web site from time to time as well as other information contained in the website and shown on your vouchers. 1.2 If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then regrettably you may not place an order via our website.
2. Ordering 2.1 To place an order you must follow the ordering procedures set out on the order page of our website. All orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance of your departure. 2.2 We do not guarantee to successfully allocate a Supplier to every booking request. In the event that we are unable to allocate your booking request to a Supplier, we will send an email to advise you of that fact. An alternative may be offered which may include additional charges. We will acknowledge your booking request by issuing a booking voucher on behalf of the Supplier to the e-mail address you have given us upon ordering. Supplier details will only be provided if your booking is successfully allocated. Subject to clauses 3.3, 4 and 5, the order will then be fulfilled by the Supplier on the date set out in the booking voucher. 2.3 You confirm that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Service from the Supplier will be correct. 2.4 For bookings that are successfully allocated to a Supplier, a voucher will be produced detailing your journey details, the Supplier’s details and your unique voucher number. It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us if there are any errors. Nerja-Taxis.Net cannot be held responsible if the details entered at the time of placing your request are incorrect. You must present this to the driver at the start of your journey. The supplier can refuse the transfer if your booking voucher is not shown.
3. Prices and Payment 3.1 You will pay just to the driver in cash and in Euros.
4. Special Requests If you have any special requests, please let us know at the time of booking. We will endeavour to pass on all such requests to the Supplier, however we cannot guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Changes and Cancellations by you Any Changes and Cancellations must be sent to us in writing, by email at email@example.com. Amendments outside of our UK office hours will not be accepted. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that any requests for amendments will be met. No Charges apply.
6. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Services or to cancel them.
7. Our Responsibility 7.1 Our responsibilities are limited to publishing information on our website about the Services the Suppliers supply; passing on reservation information to Suppliers and informing you of any enforced changes to the terms of your booking. We accept no responsibility for any information about the transfers that we pass on to you in good faith. We accept no liability for any illness, injury, death or loss of any kind. This includes loss, damage or theft of any luggage or personal belonging you or your party may be carrying. Any claim for loss, injury, illness or death should be pursued with the Supplier directly or may be covered under the terms of your insurance. We only accept liability to you for claims which arise solely as a result of our own negligence. 7.2 Descriptions of transfers provided are taken from information provided to us by the Supplier and we do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies in such information, nor can liability be accepted for changes to facilities which are not communicated to us by the Supplier. 7.3 In the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8. Your Responsibilities 8.1 It is your responsibility to travel with the booking voucher which lists arrival instructions (which differ at each airport) and all of the relevant local contact numbers in the event of an emergency and local office reconfirmation hours and contact number. This is made clear on your booking voucher and on the website. Neither us, nor the Supplier, will accept any responsibility for any loss of Service or other loss should you not travel with your booking voucher. 8.2 If your flight is diverted, we recommend that you contact our 24 hour helpline as soon as possible as they may be able to assist you in finding alternative transfer arrangements. Please note that neither we nor the supplier will be liable to pay for such alternative arrangements. Subject to their terms and conditions, it is the responsibility of the airline to transport you to your original destination airport.
9. If you have a complaint 9.1 If you encounter a problem with your Service, please inform the Supplier, or call us using the numbers given to you on your booking voucher, and we will immediately endeavour to investigate the matter with the Supplier on your behalf and put things right. Failure to notify us or the Supplier concerned of your complaint at this stage will affect our ability to investigate the matter complained of, and your rights under the contract with the Supplier. 9.2 If you have any service issues upon your return, in relation to services booked with us, you should direct them to us via the “Report Issues” button on our website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org 9.3 Please note that any complaints must be received in writing within 28 days of the return booking date. (If an outbound transfer only – then within 28 days of this date).